Chicken Pad Thai
- 1lb of chopped chicken breast
- A bunch carrots – shredded
- A bunch of bean sprouts
- A bunch of fresh cilantro – chopped
- A bunch of chives – chopped
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic – minced
- A small stem of fresh ginger – minced
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- A bunch of unsalted peanuts – chopped
- 700g of rice noodles (preferably medium sized)
- 3 eggs
- Wicked Thai Maple Ginger Sauce 350ml!
- 4 tbsp of canola oil
Alright, you have all your ingredients prepped, cut, chopped, minced. Your all set!
In a bowl, fill with lukewarm water & add your noodles. Let them sit there until soft. They simply just hydrate.
Set your pan to high heat & add oil. Add garlic & ginger, cook for 30 seconds.
(You want your pan to be super hot!)
Then, add chicken to the pan, salt & pepper. Cook until golden brown. Add your chives, carrots and mix all together.
Move the cooked ingredients to one side of the pan & drizzle oil on the blank side of the pan. Crack 3 eggs, salt & pepper, then scramble until the eggs are cooked.
Add Wicked Thai Maple Ginger Sauce to the pan & let it simmer for a minute. Then add your noodles. (Do not cook the noodles, soaking them is all you need.)
Mix all together in the hot pan for 5-7 minutes until all noodles are touched with sauce.
Top with bean sprouts, peanuts, fresh cilantro.
Serve hot with a squeeze of lime juice.
Follow @redmillmaplesrup on Instagram
MORE RECIPES COMING SOON!